google-site-verification: google53c11f7a69690043.html google-site-verification: google53c11f7a69690043.html
With the WSL starting on December 8th, at Pipe, so does the Fantasy WSL CT. Come and join the One of Will's league for a chance to win prizes per contest* and a FREE custom order for the end of season winner*!
The rules are listed below.
Click here to get started
1. This competition is based on the combined scores from the MEN’S and WOMEN'S EVENTS.
2. In the event of draws per comp or end of year, the winner will be picked via a digital randomiser.
3. Free board is from short board range and limited to an Australian delivery address only.
4. Single competition prizes will be selected from the current stock within Will's online shop and mailed to the winner within Australia.
5. Single event winners will be notified by a message posted on Will's instagram page.
6. f the single event winner does not come forward to claim their prize within 30 days the prize will become void.
7. If the winner is from outside Australia we will calculate freight costs which you will need to pay.
8. Single event prizes are void for that event if the event is deemed a cancelled event by the WSL.
9. If less than 5 events are held in 2021 NO board will be won by the highest point scorer. Only single event winners will receive a prize from OOW's store.
Gift someone you love with a skull.
Boards, Fins, Caps, T-shirts, Hoodies and Stickers all now available.
Every surfer wants a new board in their quiver. Put One of Wills under their digital tree for your loved-one/mate. GIFT CARDS available now for the best Xmas present - a new board, t-shirts, hooded t-shirts, hats and stickers or all of them... The digital Gift Card never expires and you can personalise it. Get one here.
Get a gift card for your loved ones. One of Wills now has a way to tell your folk you love them - without speaking to them (it's via email). Send them a digital gift card and watch the love appear when they realise they have credit to grab some One of Wills boards/gear.
Go here to grab a card/voucher.
Big win for my brand. The 40th anniversary of the Merewether Surfboard Club event ended in a thriller between RCall and Morg's. Morg's won.
Morg's led 14.9 to 14.43 when Ryan took off on a wave with two minutes to go needing a 7.21 but was caught up on the lip, leading to a score of 6.73. Morg's said "I'm pretty psyched to win," "I came pretty close last year. I'm pretty stoked to finally get in."
Get on a Wundabat to experience the feeling...
Check Morgan Cibilic's page here
A collaboration between brother Greg and I. His patented curve and my extensively tested template.
The curve loads up water pressure in the tips and gives a nice 'TWANG' through the peak of the turn. They also pull the tail surface into the wave making the rocker and bottom contours more active.
Lightweight fibreglass construction. Matte black finish. Only in the original FCS tab system (screw ins). Two (2) fins in a set. Available in three sizes WWCT, WWCF and WWCR. Use as front fins or use a variation of sizes for a quad set.
WWCT - Will Webber Curved Twins (L) $150 - 145mm high 130mm base. Twin fins, 90+kgs or power surfers.
WWCF - Will Webber Curved Fronts (M) $125 - 135mm high 120mm base. Front fins for under 90kgs.
WWCR - Will Webber Curved Rears (S) $115 - 125 mm high 110mm base. Quad rears, groms, side bites in Mals.
Bro Ben with his self sanded Wundabat, aka Baddy finish. 6'3 x 19 x 2 3/8. He now uses the WW124mm @soarfin, my template, powersurfer fin. Model artwork by @fatal_design_art
will webber surfboards -